Holloway School is a Specialist Sports College, with a joint specialism of ICT.
Our aim is to continue to develop as a centre of excellence in Sport and ICT. through-
- Providing high quality PE and ICT to Holloway students
- Ensure all our students have the opportunity to study a specialism related qualification and have clear career pathways open to them in PE or ICT.
- Support the whole school in its drive to improve achievement and attainment.
- To work with local partner schools to ensure high quality provision in PE and sport.
- To work with the local community to meet their needs though sports projects, promote community cohesion and establish links with local businesses, HEI/FE establishments and other voluntary organisations such as sports clubs.
- To achieve local and national recognition for the development of the student Sports leadership model across the whole school and our work with the community.
For more information on what it means to be a Sports College click here